Flash 1-2-3's, Volume 1 Flash 1-2-3's, Volume 1

heh

people don't even read the lessons that come with flash before submitting their shit... so why bother?????

I made a tutorial also..

Oberon9580 responds:

I know... that's the reason I made one and put it on NG. That way, they get a second chance to learn how to do Flash befroe they submit anything.

If I can get just one person to be better at flash thru my movie, then my goal is achieved :)

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Uhm.....???

I didn't know Newgrounds was a Music rating site.. that's what appears after I watched this... Flash movie?? You edit some images.. throw some GRADIENT balls in.. show basically a newbies understanding of animation in flash or the effort equiviliant to one and you are in the top 50 of all time?? I cannot believe this crap.

Banking off someone elses work entirely... at least Osklo's NES (which basically did the same thing -- game animations to Daft Punk) looked a hell of a lot better, and actually did have some effort put into it other, unlike this piece of shit.

Race of Beings 3 Preview Race of Beings 3 Preview

very very nice :)

Great job man... I know you put a lot of hard work and time into this one.. will be very nice to see your finished product :)

Tribute to Lives Lost Tribute to Lives Lost

Sigh..

While I am all for grieving etc.. we have seen all these images before and are getting tired of them.. The artist in you? uhm. :P if there is artist in you maybe you can ask it to pick up the electronic pen and use flash for something other than importing images and fading them in and out..

We all feel the pain, but watching this same crap over and over again getting rehashed kinda dilutes it and makes us jaded.

Try to present something fresh next time and it will be better accepted.

anaphalactic shock anaphalactic shock

I think her starving body

has started to eat her brain..

Another good one by the man :)

More Kegal please.

How to Learn Flash How to Learn Flash

Lol :)

Heh.. i was actually expecting a tutorial.. but hey.. it's true..

Half of the shit submitted to portal would be 50% better if the authors had just LOOKED at the Lessons that come with flash.

clay baby: 3 special deat clay baby: 3 special deat

????

How did this get into the Top 50 of all time.. someone please hit me with a rock.

Said it a million times...
This is an AVI.. not Flash. Flash is supposed to be about VECTOR BASED drawings.. all you did was take a bunch of bitmaps and import them.. tack on some sound and your done..
no where NEAR the effort put into most of the top 50 movies..
why do you keep submitting them? learn to draw dude.

PriKedELiK responds:

this is only your opinion.
whith vector based drawings u have the best results, in fact of filesize and enlargement, but AN SWF IS AN SWF also called FLASH FILE!
here u can see INTERACTIVITY: try to do it in AVI, IDIOT U ARE!

Life and death-who cares? Life and death-who cares?

You made that with a Wacom tablet?

ugh... I guess I need to play with mine a bit more.. I am kinda disappointed with it.

Pongo III (clay movie) Pongo III (clay movie)

The only thing Flash about this..

is the fact that you using it for image compression(which there are better formats for this anyway) and again it should be an mpeg or an avi..

Flash is you know, supposed to be about Vector based drawing with the side addition of being able to import images into it. I for one do not care to see slideshows. No offense.

No people this does not take alot of effort.

Anyone can buy a digital camera,some clay, take a bunch of pictures, and delete they shots they don't want. It does not take NEAR as much effort as hand drawing many images.

Trust me, importing images is one of the EASIEST things to do, because as long as you order them in succession image1,image2,image3,image4.. flash will just ask you if you want to import the whole group and it will even put them into nice neat frame by frame for you...

So this gets a usual 1.. sad that even got on the top 50 really.

PriKedELiK responds:

1) this is not a flash academy
2) u are not the teacher
after this, i can understand the meanin, but i disagree.
NG is a place where submit FUNNY flash. this is funny.
importing images is not easy as u think. is easy if u dont care about filesize, but check this filesize: 438k! i've had a hard time whith photoshop... flash is not bitmap-friendly.
BTW i've seen your movie 'blue baby' and i reted it 4 BUT NOT YOUR FOR ANIMATION... jut cuz was funny. but dont tell me about animation, cuz your is very very poor.......... and i'm sure i've spent a lot more time in my movie thath you in yours.

Welcome to The Portal Welcome to The Portal

I love this movie.

I had always thought about doing Flash but, this really motivated me to do Flash.. I too am tired of all the little wankers that post 0's on excellent work.. It's like someone pissing on a porsche (even if you don't like that car you know what I mean) just because they are jealous because they can't afford it or they want to be "cool" while what they don't realize is everyone else is standing around looking at them like they are a zoo monkey.

Unfortunately, there will always be children who have to disrespect or try to devalue something other people appreciate because:
a. they simply were not raised properly by loving parents :)
b. they think it makes them cool and different (even though there are 10 or 20 other people that do EXACTLY THE SAME THING lol)
c. gives them a sense of power because they feel like they have none in real life.

My first movie wasn't as good as this one but it draws heavily from it ;)